Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning!!





Hey people!! I know it has been a minute since my last post!


I've been doing a little spring cleaning, organizing and re-organizing!!! 


Today I went through my Google Reader and unsubscribed to a LOT of blogs. I just haven't found the time to read them like a I want to. I need to keep my mind & spirit nourished so I am still subscribed to a few blogs. I'm sure the bloggers won't notice I'm no longer commenting ha!!


The blogs that I remained subscribed to are the ones that are mainly about health, natural hair, God, and my career! Right now those things are the most important things that I'm focused on. 


I've revamped my diet!! I'm on the path to a healthier me and flawless skin (I don't have bad skin but it could be better)....so I'm doing some much need elimination, addition and substitution!! (I'll post about my changes in the future)


I plan to go through my meetup groups and see which ones I'm most interested in participating in and remove myself from the others!


I plan to organize my hundreds of friends on my Facebook page into categories to make it easier for correspondence in the future!


I have to put myself on a LEARNING schedule. I'm teaching myself a few editing programs so I need to act as if I'm actually going to a class so that I can get the training done. 


I have to learn more about the different skills/jobs that I want to take on so that I can be one of the best at it!!


I'm on the path to GREATNESS and although it can be unclear, overwhelming, and rocky.....I'm extremely excited because by the grace of God I will make it to the finish line!!! I know what awaits me is nothing but the ABSOLUTE BEST OF THE BEST!!


THANK YOU LORD, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!


STAY BLESSED LOVELIES....'TIL NEXT TIME!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Yogi! A healthier diet is also on my to-do list! I want to feel better and eating healthy food always has that benefit.

    Dropped by to see how you`re doing.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! Yes, I'm still working on the healthier eating thing...been cheating a lot ha!!!

    ReplyDelete