Monday, January 11, 2010

T.W.I.Y.W (This Week In Yogi's World)




Hey my lovely people….I’m very sleepy right now…but I have to start getting prepared for tonight. I start my audition technique class with Mary Boyer at MTB studios! It’s every Monday night 6-11p for the next 8wks!

Also this week I have to review this legal proofreading material so I can get into at least 2 agencies to test this week. MAN…this stuff is boring…my eyes get crossed trying to keep focused. But I do want to get a staff position at a law firm working 3rd shift. I will have to start out with just doing temp assignments from what I hear and they could be just for one day sometimes…you are however guaranteed to be paid for 4hrs of work.

The temp world has not been a great friend to me….my salary requirements don’t mesh well with what employers are trying to pay these days…I can no longer work for $10/hr guys….I”M SORRY! My expenses have nearly tripled in the last three years….$10/hr ain’t cutting it…that was so 2003!!

Saw a wonderful quote today that I can relate to on so many levels: "It's hard to wait for something you know might not happen..but it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you wanted"- Unknown

I know the Lord will work everything out….I will just continue to give him praise for what I have, and what I’m about to receive…I don’t know how this will work but I know that it will work!!

Lord I thank you in advance for making a way! In Jesus Name Amen

Stay Blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment