Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Michael Ealy's New Show, Common Law!



SOOOO...if you know me then you know that I heart Michael Ealy! He's just so....handsome and down to earth! And he's a great actor! I met him once, about three years ago! Here is a pic of us:




We took this at Negril's here in NYC!! I was actually able to sit down with him for almost an hour talking about the acting biz, getting his insight and advice! (Thanks to my friend Abbe!) It was so nice of him to take the time out to chat with me. He's very nice and it was like just talking to an old friend!!


No I did not get his number..but I do hope to work with him in the near future!! Michael if you happen to read this....hit me up!! :-D


ANYHOO....lol


He has a new show out now, Common Law and I really like it...I think it's very funny! Him and his co-star, Warren Kole (another cutie patootie) work well together. They have a great chemistry in the show. If you haven't checked it out, it comes on every Friday at 10pm on USA. I watched it on Hulu.com because I don't have cable anymore..ha! SO if you're like me, then you will have to wait a day or so before it's available to view online.


ALSO...if you have or have not read Steve Harvey's Book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, you should go see the movie Think Like A Man!! It's very funny....thanks a lot to Kevin Hart!!! 


I read the book, but of course having Michael in the movie made me want to see it more hehehehe...I'm a big fan of all the people in the movie...even Chris Brown....ha!! He had a cute role in the movie..it was funny!


Alright....I just wanted to drop my two cents.....if you have seen or decide to watch the movie or the show, let me know what you think...


Until next time....Stay Blessed and Stay Tuned!





1 comment:

  1. I liked him a lot in the Showtime series. Unfortunately, they killed it...

    ReplyDelete