Wednesday, July 2, 2014

30 Day Gratitude Challenge

Hey peeps so to help me get back to a healthy mindset I decided that I need to change my mindset so I'm going to try this 30 day Gratitude Challenge. I already have a spiral notebook that I purchased probably almost two years ago to use as my prayers/dreams/affirmations notebook so I think I'm just going to use that as my gratitude journal.


I plan to write in my journal daily what I'm grateful for starting today. And I will post on my blog daily for the next 30 days a Gratitude Quote.

I think doing this will help me control the daily frustration I feel regarding my current circumstances. Sometimes in life you are kind of "stuck" in a situation and you want change so bad that the longer you are "stuck" in that situation the more annoyed you get....well that's where I am and that's how I've been feeling for the past...hmmm....two years but it's gotten worse this past year....ANYHOO....enough of that....we are going to focus on WHAT WE CAN CONTROL and that is our attitude!

Let's focus on the great things about life that we have and the great things that we desire and be thankful in advance for those things that we desire.  I had decided at the beginning of 2014 to make the next 10 years the best 10 years and I haven't stuck to that plan needless to say ....life has a way of throwing you so many curve balls all at once you get so focused on trying to keep your head above water that you forget what your plans were to have a better existence. 

But I'm making a stronger effort now to change my attitude about the circumstances that pops up in my life and focus on the positive. I don't like the way life has caused me to be this "Frustrated Woman" and I am determined to stick to my motto "IT IS WHAT IT IS" and really mean that.

Shit Happens....Whatever Is Supposed To Happen In Life Will Happen In Life....And sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for it. 

SO....we have to suck it up buttercups and if you get knocked down by the curve balls of life........PLEASE, PLEASE get back up!

Read below about the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge!

Stay Tuned...Stay Blessed



Attitude of Gratitude

"30 days of gratitude challenge"

Lets develope an attitude of gratitude. The 30 days of gratitude challenge is a very powerful tool to move you to a higher place of gratitude, appreciation, and self awareness. Lets get started shall we...

How it Works



There are several ways you can choose to take on this challenge. The first thing you need to do is commit to 30 days.
The next thing to do is to choose how you will carry out this challenge. The guidelines are this. For 30 days express gratitude. You can do this by writting in your gratitude journal for 30 days, commiting to write down 10 things you are grateful for every day for 30 days.
Say a heartfelt thank you to someone important in your life for 30 days. This can be a new person everyday or you can choose one important person in your life to show gratitude toward for 30 days.
Start an ongoing gratitude list, where you add 5 new things to the list every day for thirty days.
You could choose to send a thank you card to the people that are important in your life. One card for 30 days.
look up a new gratitude quote everyday for 30 days and post them around your work or living area so you can see them. In the end you will have 30 great quotes on gratitude to refer to.
Reciet your favorite gratitude affirmation 3 times a day for 30 days. You will be amazed at the results.
Or come up with your own creative way to supercharge your attitude of gratitude. Just remember whatever you choose, commit to doing it for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment