Wednesday, November 18, 2009

As The World Turns Called Again!!


They called yesterday to see if I would be available for background work on Monday....

Well guess what guys?!!

I can't do it because I'm an AFTRA Must Join and I do not have the $1300 (or however much it costs) to join the union....so I can't do any AFTRA shows until I join!
mltan100.blogspot.com

See once you do background work for a soap opera you become AFTRA eligible and you can do as many jobs as you want within 30days...after the 30days you become a MUST JOIN and you can't work on any AFTRA jobs until you join....

But it's all good....I'm not in a hurry to dish out the initiation fee and those dues...but I was glad to hear that they thought of me!

They said if anything changes they would call me....

Stay tuned....





No comments:

Post a Comment