Friday, December 4, 2009

T.W.I.Y.W (This Week In Yogi's World)



Hey everyone! Just wanted to fill you in on what I'm up to this week

Got a lot of unused headshots that I need to get rid of. I've been using these shots since '07 but I'm changing my hair so I won't be able to use them...I don't want to throw them away nor shred them so I'm mailing them all out over the next few weeks. Most agencies don't even open their mail but I'll rather send them out and have someone else throw them away then to throw them away myself!

I'm getting new ones probably in April, maybe sooner not sure yet.

Sunday morning I am taking an acting seminar that another actor named Christopher Stadulis is giving. He's been very successful in his acting endeavors and he has no agent nor manager so I feel this seminar should be very informative since I have neither an agent nor manager.

Then Sunday evening is my first day of my 2 Day Intensive class for legal proofreading. It last 4 hours. Then about a few days til a week later I will take the 2nd part of the class. I plan to work 3rd shift or either just the weekend shift....I have to test with multiple agencies that place proofreaders to better my chances of finding this type of job.

That's it for this week...and perhaps this month...career wise....on a personal level I'm planning for my trip to visit my niece and brother for Christmas and trying to find a decent venue to party for New Year's Eve...

Keep Believing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment