Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs

Just wanted to share something that I found online today....for all my believers....this is something that can be a reminder to you that God wants us to prosper and we need to stand on his WORD no matter the circumstances....he has always been there for me....I can not think of a time where he didn't come through for me. I know for a FACT that he is working on my behalf RIGHT NOW and whatever he has planned for me is greater than I can even imagine!!
Stay Blessed and Continue to Speak God's word over your life and your circumstances! Keep your mind filled with what God Says not what the WORLD says. No man can be against us if God is for us! When God says YES no man, no thing can say NO!!!
Much Love, Many Hugs, and TONS of Blessings!!

This article was found on http://bibleprosperityscriptures.com/

The Bible declares “that men ought always to pray, and not to faint” (Luke 18:1). Therefore it is appropriate to continue to pray even when circumstances don’t appear to improve. It is important to learn how to pray the promises of God.
Below is a prosperity prayer to use when your basic needs are appear lacking.
Believing God To Supply My Needs
( A Prosperity Prayer)
Father, as I continue to walk in your word, I know that you wish for me to prosper and be in good health.
You have provided access to your throne of grace in my time of need and assured me that you will supply all of my needs according to your riches in glory.
I am not anxious, but thankful that you have heard my requests. Although I do not always understand, I feel your peace and remain confident.
Therefore, I do not consider my surroundings, but I consider and seek to know and understand your word, the Bible. I do not let my current situation concerning food, clothing, shelter or other basic necessities concern me. For you already know what I have need of and have blessed me already. I expect all these things to be added to my life because you have promised to be my provider.
Yes, all of your promises are assured and I say “Amen” to this truth and give you all the glory.
In Jesus name, I pray.
Many people have used this prayer to remind them of God’s promises. We encourage you to read it out loud so that it feeds your spirit. For a printable copy (pdf), click “A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs”
In our Christian walk, we have discovered that praying God’s word is the most effective because God honors his word. We have included the Bible verses that support this prayer of prosperity for your review.

Bible Prosperity Scriptures References

  • “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”(3 John 1:2)
  • “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)
  • “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
  • “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
  • ”Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”(Matthew 6:31-33)
  • ”For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment