Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Ultimate Prosperity Promises

This article was on http://bibleprosperityscriptures.com/

Stay Blessed and Prosper!!



Psalms 23 is one of the most memorized and famous prosperity scriptures in the Bible. I first started reciting it when I was around 6 years old. At that time, I didn’t understand the profound truths and awesome revelation included in these verses.

Let’s take an in-depth look at these Bible scripture verses and see what Prosperity Promises they contain for each of us.


The Lord Is My Shepherd

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.”

First, Psalms 23 is written to those who are sheep of God. He is their shepherd.

The relationship between Shepherd and Sheep is very close. The Sheep are dependent on the Shepherd not only for protection, but also for direction. The Sheep will stay in the same location or place until the Shepherd moves them. They won’t wander. Even when the grass is all eaten, instead of moving, they will stay in the same place and starve before seeking new pastures.

What does that mean for us?

The Lord orders our steps. He determines where we are and we will remain there until he leads us to an new place.


Psalms 23
Green Pastures and Still Waters

Because we trust and obey, we shall not want. He has promised to supply all of our wants. (see Phillipians 4:19) The Lord even makes me (us) to “lay down in green pastures”.

No dried up place for God’s sheep.

Even when we are confused or puzzled or without understanding, God will take us to “Green Pastures” and make us to lay down. And we will go because we are his sheep and we hear his voice (John 10:27)

He also will lead us besides the “Still Waters”.

God wants us to find a peaceful place in him. A place where we can become restful, not restless. Yes sir, The Shepherd, wants us to be surrounded with Prosperity. With Plenty of Green Pastures and Still Waters.


A Restored Soul

“He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake “

Our soul represents our mind, our feelings, our intellect. God’s people don’t think like unbelievers. Yep, we are a different lot. Remember, we must trust him for all our decisions. We must hear his voice and not follow another. God has restored our soul. He has changed our minds.

God will lead us in the path of righteousoness because he has a promise to keep. Promises he made to Abraham and all his heirs. By faith in Jesus, those promises are ours as well. And God keeps his promises. His name (reputation) is on the line. That why he can’t let his sheep fall.


We Will Fear No Evil

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.“

We will not be afraid, because he has promised to never leave or forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5)


Our Cup Runneth Over

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”

Even in the midst of those who mean us harm, we can be comfortable and assured that God is with us.. God has promised us favor from the top of our head to the bottom of our feet.. The Blessings of the Lord will overflow.
A Believer’s Assurance of Prosperity

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”

We are confident that God’s promises of goodness and mercy will remain with us all the days of our lives. Therefore we know that we will dwell with him forever.

WOW, These are Great Prosperity Promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment