Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Embrace Your Struggle!

that's a line from Lyfe Jennings song, "It could've been worse"! (if you don't know about Lyfe Jennings, Google him....he's a great singer....If you are familiar with Lyfe cop his new album "I Still Believe"!! MAN....I listen to that album like 5 times a day!!)

When I say embrace your struggle...it just means....stop complaining about what you don't have, what you can't do, the problems in your life because you know what....it could be worse!

You have to focus on what you have! You have to focus on that fact that you are still alive! You may not be where you want to be but you are far from where you used to be! Give God the glory in spite of your circumstances! Remember how He brought you through the storm, remember that no matter what you are going through there's someone who's gone through it and made it through!

When I was unemployed at times I would complain that I had to go on interview after interview with no offers...but you know what...there were people unemployed just like me that was not getting ANY interviews at all. So I should've been grateful that I was getting noticed instead of complaining that I wasn't getting any offers. Those interviews were practice for my final interview (8 months later) with the job that I have now!

Learn to embrace your struggle and find the good in every situation. Know that every experience is a learning experience. You may not see it now but later you will recognize just how going through that exact situation prepared you to handle another situation!

All your hard earned money may go to paying your bills but bless those payments every time you send them out because guess what: You are Blessed to have the money to pay those bills! When you start Thanking God and Blessing your Payments then you will see how you prosper! Be grateful for all things and in everything!

You can get through anything, overcome any obstacle and defeat every enenmy. You know why: Because you are A CHILD OF GOD!! He has given you all that you need to be successful in life...just trust in Him to see you through, trust that He knows what's best and He will never forsake you.

Don't whine and complain....Philippians 2:14 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing"

Here's the prayer for today:

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for equipping me for success and victory in this life. Help me to clearly see the opportunities, connections and resources You have ordained for me. I trust that with You, all things are possible. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen © 2010 Joel Osteen Ministries 

1 comment: