Friday, February 11, 2011

What Do You Appreciate Today?!



Happy Friday Playmates!!


Thanks for stopping by Yogi's Playground today!!


So let's get this show on the road!


I appreciate:

  • God's love mercy and grace
  • God's divine guidance and connections
  • God placing the right people along my path to show favor upon me
  • The new insight I have regarding my career path
  • The motivation I have for improving my health and life in general
  • A newly found site that show trailers for upcoming movies for the whole year (I'm a movie buff so I like to keep a list of movies to watch whenever I see previews so I won't forget about them)
  • Music & my iPod....(keeps me entertained on those train rides)
  • My family, friends, and loved ones
  • My wonderful and secure job with my great boss and co-workers
  • That today is FRIDAY....I am excited to be able to take a nap when I get home if I want to....ha! (the simple things in life are just so grand sometimes ha!)
  • IT'S PAYDAY!!
  • My discipline to save the amount that I intended to save this month
  • Shelter, food, heat, clothing, the comfort and peace that I have knowing that I always have someone watching over me, keeping me from harm and danger, uplifting me and keeping me in His grace so that I will continue to prosper and live a life of abundance
  • A voice, online and offline, to spread God's word and love so that others may be blessed and encouraged to live a better life through Him and with Him



In Jesus Name, Thank You Lord...Amen!


What do you appreciate today?


Stay Blessed Lovelies!!


4 comments:

  1. Yes. And more, I appreciate my son's visit tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate 24 years ( this Monday) with the love of my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's so sweet..I want one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolanda I appreciate the weekend - time with my little baby and husband, friends and family - but it flies by before i know it and then reality arrives with a Monday : )

    ReplyDelete