Monday, October 11, 2010

T.W.I.Y.W (This Week In Yogi's World)




Hey People!!

So I wanted to take a quick second to fill you in!!

Last week was my first week at my new job! It went very well! Small office, nice people, great boss!! Can't complain!

I have to get myself back on track so working on that this week. Went out Monday night and Friday night with a few friends to celebrate my new gig! Saturday and Sunday I just relaxed at home, got caught up on some TV shows that I missed during the week.

I had to work today...to be honest, I'm so sleepy right now...but I have to stay up til at least 11:30p. I don't have a problem falling asleep...staying asleep is a challenge. But I'm going to start keeping a sleeping log so I can see what is causing me to get up in the middle of the night sometimes. Trying to get more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep has been a challenge for me...but I'm going to start claiming a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep every night before bed...

My niece's bday was Friday (Happy Bday Auntie Loves You) and my mom's was last Tues (Love You Moms).

This week I plan to start my exercise routine, 30min every Wed & Sat, I get to pay off some bills, thank God for that, and I plan to get some pants and shoes for work! Oh, I may even treat myself to a movie. I want to see Resident Evil 3D, so may go early Sat or Sun morning so I can catch the matinee! I refuse to pay $17.00 just to see a 3D movie...New York you are out 'cho mind!!

Ummmmm.....what else is going on? Hmmmmm....that may be it for now..at least that's all that's popping up in my head!

I'll try to get some more posts out this week...until then....

Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment