Monday, October 4, 2010

Start New Job!!!!!

So today is the beginning to my new journey..a new chapter....boy do I have sooooo many things on my agenda!!

So as you know I'm working as an Executive Assistant to the Dean...great guy!! When I tell you that I'm so relieved to know that this is a permanent position and not another temp assignment...boy!! Honestly, I was looking for permanent employment for about 8 months, consistently. Most of my close friends & family know about my ups and downs with the job search. That's not a long time compared to others...I just want to take a second and pray for those that are actively seeking employment:

Lord I pray & ask that you bless those in need of fulfilling jobs to take care of all their financial obligations with money to spare. I ask in Jesus name that you work on their behalf blessing them with the knowledge and wisdom that they need to recover soon and get back on their feet. Thank you for answering this prayer. Amen.

When you are going through it...whatever that "it" is..time seems to not be on your side. But I prayed and stayed faithful and God blessed me beyond my expectations!!!

TRULY BLESSED AND GRATEFUL!!!

Now I am on the road to fulfilling my dreams and accomplishing more goals!!! This is just the beginning of the great things God wants to give to me!!

When God says YES...NO ONE OR NO THING CAN SAY NO!!!

No one can take what God has ordained just for you! Expect Him to show favor upon you, ask Him for what you desire, ask Him for his guidance, ask Him to lead you to where you need to be....His thoughts & His plan is much greater and more abundant than ours...trust Him...He knows what's best for you!!

Don't be afraid to be bold with your desires, with your dreams.....nothing is too hard for God...there are no limits to his blessings!! He has given you that dream....He placed it in your heart....so it shall come to pass. Remind Him of his promises over your life, His word can not come back to Him void...it must come to pass.

Stay Blessed! Keep Dreaming!! Stay Faithful!! Keep Believing!! Expect Greatness!!! And Give Him the Praise for all things!!!



Beyond Your Expectations


TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"When You came down long ago, You did awesome deeds beyond our highest expectations…"
(Isaiah 64:3-4, NLT)

A PRAYER From Joel Osteen

Heavenly Father, today I set my expectations on You! I lift my eyes to You because You are the source of my help. Thank You for filling me with Your peace and joy as I keep my hope and expectations in You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.


© 2010 Joel Osteen Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment