Monday, December 16, 2013

I'M IN LOVE!!!!!


With my mascara!

Just wanted to drop a quick note for all my lovelies that like to wear mascara. A good liner and mascara is sometimes all the makeup you need to get your face a little pop!

I went to my local dollar store the other day and found L'oreal's Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. I was interested in the mascara because of the wand. I like that you can use it from every angle. BUT lordy mercy....when I put this mascara on...my lashes were bananas!

It really does get every lash and it's really intense. I love this mascara! I don't know how much it normally retails for, I got it for $3.99...this will be a staple in my makeup collection.

Try it out! Let me know what you think!

Until next time...
Stay Blessed...Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment