Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New Home for Author Yolanda Allen!


Hey Peeps Happy Christmas Eve!

Just wanted to let you know what I spent my weekend doing...learning how to use Wordpress! ha!

I spent HOURS Saturday night buying a web hosting plan, redirecting nameservers, finding a suitable theme (for free ha!) and setting up the new home for all things related to my writing career. I've wanted to do this for awhile now after reading so much advice from other online entrepreneurs about the importance of having your own self hosted website. 

So my plan was to switch both my personal blog and my author site over to Wordpress.org.....ummmm after the learning curve that I had to go through...and probably will continue to go through as I build onto that site..I'm going to keep my personal blog (Yogi's Playground) hosted on Blogger. This site is the one that I update the most because it's about my whole life not just my career. But in case something happens to any public platform then it will be good to be able to reach my readers on my own self hosted site.

So check out the new home of Author Yolanda Allen at www.authoryolandaallen.com

Stay Blessed...Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment