Monday, June 8, 2009

Untitled Nancy Meyers Project

So I got another extra gig....for Tuesday and Wednesday....I'm glad to have something to do for the next two days!! I should expect to be on set for 10 hours each day. I hope to meet some cool people and see the stars of the film up close and personal :-)

I will be working on set of the movie Untitled Nancy Meyers Project starring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin(my mom loves Alec Baldwin). I think we will be portraying upscale restaurant patrons so we have to look New York Chic and well put together...that's what the lady told me.

I really don't know what New York Chic looks like, I just know what my style looks like...ha! But she referenced J Crew and Banana Republic so I just took a look at their websites and noticed that even though I do not shop at those stores I actually have some similar pieces already in my wardrobe. So I will just piece an outfit together and call it New York Chic! :-D

I have to take two outfits...I'm wearing some cute flats to the set and take my heels just in case they want me to put heels on...I have to call in tonight after 10pm to see what my call time is and where we are going to be....I hope in Manhattan....and I hope not too early in the morning.

The earliest call time I have had was 730am for a shoot in Harlem so I had to get up at 5:15-5:30am. Struggle!! ha!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment