Friday, June 26, 2009

Indie Feature Film: Lil Caesar's

The past two days I have been working on the film Lil Caesar's where I play a single mom named Tracy Clark....IT WAS SO COOL!! Something I can definitely get used to!

This was my first film role and I will forever be grateful to the director Leslie Ducena for giving me my very first opportunity! I wish him much success with this film and the many more he has coming in the future!!

I was crying all night long last night because of Michael Jackson's death....so my eyes were all red and puffy....I was like, oh boy, this is not a good look! ha! Lucky for me, the swelling had gone down by the time the shooting started....I just put on some mascara and you couldn't see my semi-puffy lids!

I should get the finished product at the end of the summer if everything goes according to plans...I hope that I really impress myself....you're always your worst critic...my friends and family are very proud of me right now and I just want to thank them for their support and being just as happy as I am for my accomplishments no matter how big or small!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!! MUCH LOVE AND SUCCESS!

2 comments: