Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Do You Appreciate Today?!



I appreciate:


God's Love Mercy & Grace
Life, Health, Energy, Intelligence
Divine Guidance, Divine Connections
The Power of the Subconscious Mind Book
Work, Food, Shelter, Clothing
Walking across the Brooklyn bridge & eating great pizza at Grimaldi's this Sunday
Internet
My dreams, aspirations, inspirations, and ambition
My family and friends' success and abundance
The great support I have from my family, friends and loved ones
My abundance, wealth and prosperity
My great relationship and friendships that I cherish with all my heart
My ability to adapt to any situation & environment, my ability to get along well with all different types of people, and my desire to have the best life ever


Thank you Lord in Jesus Name for all these things and all the blessings that I may take for granted!


What do you appreciate?


Stay Blessed!!



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate spring...God's glory beginning to blossom all around me...another season to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete