Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5 Social Networking Sites To Think About!


Hi Everyone

Just wanted to share some info on some other sites that I have come across that you may want to use.

These are social networking sites that I have joined this year (except for Meetup.com, I've been using that site for a few years now)

Meetup.com is a great site to meet people in general but I use it to connect with others in the film industry. You can find a lot of acting and film related meetup groups that have events and/or classes where you can meet others in the industry to learn, grow and possibly collaborate together. My Meetup

These four sites are newbies (at least to me). They are great sites to connect, share videos, photos, discuss topics in the forums, get casting calls, etc.

  1. Actorsville.com
  2. Massify.com
  3. Droppinshorts.com
  4. ArtistMagnet.com

You can friend me on any of these sites!!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment