Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pre-Cut 8X10 Resume Paper!

What a god send!

I have been using this pre cut resume paper since the beginning so I didn't have to worry about buying a paper cutter and dealing with that drama of cutting the resume to fit my headshot. I have seen (recently) actors turning in headshots with the resumes stapled to the back and the resume is not cut to size....it just looks tacky and unprofessional, in my opinion.

I don't staple my resume to my headshot, I use double sided tape and just carefully place the resume on the back.

The first time I bought this paper I got it from Actor's Tips and I loved it! When I ran out of the paper I ordered from a different website, Actor Paper (I think it was cheaper than what Actor's Tips was selling theirs for). I must say that Actor Paper says that there paper is pre-cut 8X10 however it's about an inch shorter than that. So when you put it on your resume you have a little space left.

I prefer the paper from Actor's Tips because it's exactly 8X10 and it is a little thicker than the one at Actor Paper. So when I run out this time I'll be going back to Actor's Tips!

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment