Thursday, September 23, 2010

DRAMA! DRAMA!

photo by Siti Saad


I’m a drama queen!!

Even though I love comedies…and laughing is my favorite thing to do! I realize that I hardly ever watch sitcoms anymore!!

Back in the day I was a big fan of shows like Seinfeld, Cheers, Home Improvement… probably a few more that I can’t think of right now

I still watch reruns of some of my fav sitcoms every so often like: Martin, Sanford & Son, Andy Griffith, & The Golden Girls

Not too long ago I started watching some sitcoms after they went off the air like Reba & King of Queens…but I noticed the reruns all start repeating over and over again so in order to fully enjoy every season of these shows I’m gonna have to see if I can find’em online.

Most of the shows that I enjoy now are primetime dramas and reality shows (the staged ones and the real ones)

Staged shows I watch: Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives of Atlanta, sometimes the ones by some of my fav singers/entertainers

REAL reality shows I watch: Hoarders, Hoarders Buried Alive, I Survived, Intervention, The Biggest Loser, America’s Next Best Dance Crew (that’s all that’s coming to mind right now)

My primetime lineup includes shows like: CSI (been a fan since season 1), CSI: NY (just started getting into it in the past year or two), Lie to Me, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (been slacking on this one though, catching up on the last season online now), True Blood, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Flash Forward, Persons Unknown, Haven, In Plain Sight, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Hawthorne, The Gates, Private Practice, The Glades, The Forgotten, Dark Blue, Leverage….is that it??

I do plan to add some of these new shows premiering this fall to my lineup…most likely I will have to watch them online though because they come on at the same day and time as my regulars!! I’m starting to looking into more shows that’s on the premium cable channels that I don’t have. I’ve started watching Dexter online over the weekend from Season 1, I just became a fan of true blood a few months ago so now I’m all caught up from watching online. Thank God for the interview and to all the lovely people that posts these shows online for us!

wow!! I watch a lot of TV!! Lol

Hi, My name is Yogi and I’m a couch potato..ha! I get it from my mama!! :-) Love ya moms!!

Well let me end this post here…I’m sure there’s something I’m supposed to be watching right now ;-D

Stay blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment