Friday, September 17, 2010

What Do You Appreciate Today?

I'm grateful for a lot of things:

My family friends and loved ones
Shelter, Food, Clothing
God's love, mercy and grace
Sound mind and healthy body
Abundance, Wealth & Prosperity
Internet & Cable
That all my needs are met, my desires are fulfilled and my dreams are made reality
Divine Connections and wonderful opportunities that are presented to me on a daily basis
Peace, Freedom, and Serenity

What do you appreciate today?

Stay Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. What do I appreciate today? Well, we just got back from a three day, two night trip to the Peppermill in Reno, Nevada with our son, his wife and our two granddaughters. We had so much fun as a family, and the granddaughters kept us entertained. I told my oldest granddaughter (aged 5) to remember the sights, sounds, the tastes, the feel, and the smells of this trip so she could recall it maybe 10 or 15 years from now and long after I was gone. She said she would always remembe it. Talk about being blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a blessing Margaret!! I just love being around my family....a lot of laughs all the time!!

    ReplyDelete