Thursday, September 16, 2010

God Is A Rewarder!!

I'm a testimony to how great God is.....I continue to give him the honor, the glory and the praise for always taking care of me. I am an example of how wonderful it is to have God bestow upon you His mercy and grace, without it...I wouldn't be where I am today....and this is just the beginning!!! TRUST ME.....YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

Thank you Lord, in your son, my savior, Jesus' name..Amen!


He is a Rewarder

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him"
(Hebrews 11:6, NIV)

A PRAYER From Joel Osteen
Father God, thank You for filling my heart and mind with faith. You are good, and You are a rewarder. I choose to put my trust in You knowing that You have blessings in store for my future. In Jesus' Name. Amen. 

© 2010 Joel Osteen Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment