Saturday, September 11, 2010

Forget Your Past So You Can Move Forward....

We all make and have made mistakes in our past..I always think, "man if I could go back, the things I would do differently, knowing what I know now."

Well we can't go back in time but we can go forward. Learn from the mistakes you made, don't dwell on the "what if's" and the "how come's"....just plan for the future, do all you can in the present and keep your eyes on the prize!!
Don't let your current circumstances (or your past) dictate your future!! We are children of God, with faith nothing is impossible to us! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!

We have to desire more, desire better, and claim it over our life, over our current circumstances and situations....no we won't be in a dead end job forever, no we won't be in a unhealthy relationship forever, etc...whatever your situation is...if you are not completely satisfied with it and you desire...better yet, you INTEND to have better...then know that it's only temporary...it's a stepping stone to the GREATNESS ahead!!

YES...we are living the life of our dreams!! In perfect health and abundance!! No mistakes or "perceived" failures today or yesterday will dictate who I am or what I have tomorrow! Thank you lord!!

Stay Blessed!




Forget What Lies Behind

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"…But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind straining toward what is ahead"
(Philippians 3:13, NIV)
A PRAYER From Joel Osteen
Father in heaven, I choose to forget the past today. I don't want anything to hold me back from the future You have prepared for me. I choose forgiveness and ask that You help me, by Your Spirit, to press forward in every area of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

© 2010 Joel Osteen Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment