Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Limit Soldiers!!!

HAHAHA...oh boy the Master P days!! I was...well still...a big fan of Master P and his crew!!

I was laying in bed this morning just thinking about what I want in my future and some of you probably know of my desires and goals in life. Today I was just thinking of where I want to be not just in the immediate future but in 5 years from now. How my ideal situation would be if there are no limits....God has no limits on the blessings that he wants to bestow upon us!

There are no limits...no boundaries in the ideal....and God's plan for us is IDEAL!!

So imagine your life the way you intend for it to be...NOTHING is to HARD nor too BIG for God....and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us....nothing is impossible to those that have FAITH!!

So get rid of the boundaries...and the best way to do that is to stop wondering about HOW or WHEN....put that part in God's hands completely.....just be CLEAR about what you want your future to be like and go to that place EVERYDAY if you can...keep your eyes on the prize...never let go of that DREAM or that IDEAL life...it's not impossible no matter your current circumstances....stand in faith and keep dreaming baby.....dreaming is planning!!

Declare today that you are a NO LIMIT SOLDIER!!!

Stay Blessed!!




Just Imagine

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"No one can know a person's thoughts except that person's own spirit, and no one can know God's thoughts except God's own Spirit"
(Ephesians 3:20, NIV)

A PRAYER From Joel Osteen
Father God, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Today I submit my imagination to You. Help me to see what You see for my future. Help me to take the limits off my thinking so I can receive everything You have in store for me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

© 2010 Joel Osteen Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment