Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God Is Good!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to send out a quick note to my readers! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! I sure did! I was able to go to Georgia and spend the holidays with my family! We all got together and it was just wonderful....I have a huge family!! There was great food, a lot of laughs, and a whole lot of picture taking!!


I am truly blessed in more ways then I can count!


I was just thinking...a few months ago I was unemployed, not knowing when my fulltime job was going to come, and my unemployment was running out! But you know what....God was watching over me like he always does! He is Good! He is always on time! He always provide for our needs! Trust that He has your back forever and always!


I was on the train today listening to Mary Mary's song, Can't Give Up Now and the song, It's The God In Me!


Those are my favorite songs from that group....they really touch me everytime I listen to them.


I just wanted to express my gratitude today for the Lord...for his love, mercy and grace!


I just wanted to let everyone know that is reading this....you are blessed! Beleive that! Stay in an attitude of Thanksgiving!! You'll be grateful you did!


Peace and Love to you all! Many Blessings!


"Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment