Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Power Within: What is it? And Who Are You?

Hey My People!!

What's good?! So I follow this blog by Joshua Caleb Transform Your Life by The Renewing of Your Mind and he has posted some very interesting posts about the Power Within!

The Power Within all of us believers is the Power of God. I wanted to share with you his take on this which is very thought provoking.



Really!!!....You Gotta Let It Go Or Else....


The Power Within – What Is It? And Who Are you?

The Power Within - What Is It? And Who Are You? Part 2

The Power Within - What Is It? And Who Are You? Part 3

 The Power Within -The Conclusion

 

Hope this information reaches you in perfect health and peace. I hope that you gain valuable information and put the knowledge you learn to use!

Stay Blessed My People!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment