Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Do You Appreciate Today?!



Good Morning Everyone!

I've decided to start my mornings off with this post from now on. I keep a gratitude journal however I'm not that consistent with it like I want to be. I had planned to write down at least 5 things at the end of my day in my journal but sometimes I just don't do it. So I figured it would be easier for me to just put my journal online, per se, in my blog every morning!

I pray daily, even throughout the day, so I'm always giving thanks...but I want to take it even further and perhaps inspire others to share what they are grateful for and/or to keep a gratitude journal of their own.

There are no rules as to how many things you have to have on your list or what those things are and you can also state things that you are grateful for "in advance" whichs shows faith in God to provide your heart's desires (faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.)

So what am I grateful for today:

Life, Love, Joy, & my peace of mind
God's faithfulness, love, mercy, & grace
Internet/Cable
Well heated apartment (even though the heat is drying out my air and caused a little throat irritation)
Friends & Family that love and support me no matter what
A great job with a wonderful boss & co-workers
Clean drinking water/hot showers
Ipod
Great health, abundance & prosperity that surrounds my family, friends, loved ones & myself

I'm expecting and accepting with faith for this year:

My trip to Las Vegas/My girls coming to visit in May
My video editing training & all the success that shall come with it as I pursue my career as an editor
the launch of my online business & all the success that shall come with it
meeting my wonderful husband :-D (if you want the best, then wait on the Lord to bring him to you. I'm sure there will be a post about this later ha!)

I thank you Lord for being my ultimate source and supply! In Jesus Name! Amen, Amen, Amen

Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment