Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Do You Appreciate Today?!








Good Morning! Happy Tuesday!!

How was your weekend? Well I had a 3 day weekend, I was off yesterday for MLK! My weekend was fun and productive. Friday night I hung out with my homie, Monie...we had dinner and a little girl talk at Red Lobster, one of our favorite places to catch up!

Saturday night I joined my friend Amber with one of her meetup groups for a fun night at Tonic East. It was cool! I actually ended up joining that meetup group, Trendy Girlfriends, and I'm finally going to see The Lion King with the organizer of that group next week! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for years to see this play!! Thank you Lord, I can finally cross that off my To Do List!!

Oh by the way, Amber is also an awesome blog-diva, you can find her at TheFabLifeProject!

Sunday I just chilled at home and finally finished organizing and cleaning my apt....Monday I went to another speed dating event hosted by New York EasyDates! I'll post about my experience a little later!

So I have quite a few things to put on my Gratitude List today:

God waking me up this morning
A wonderful experience last night
My rain boots for the slush and ice that I had walk in this morning
The money to buy my ticket for the Lion King (and the great discount that I received)
The high remarks given by my mom's supervisor at her new temp job!! GO MOM!!!
The love of my family, friends
My wonderful apt, safe neighborhood, awesome boss/co-workers
God's mercy grace and love
My new hair color!!
That I am able to live on my own!!
The internet, cell phone, computer, & tv/cable
4 day work week!!
Great Health, Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance that God has bestowed upon me, my family, friends, & loved ones!!

Thank you lord in Jesus Name...Amen!

So what do you appreciate today?!!



No comments:

Post a Comment