Friday, January 28, 2011

What Do You Appreciate Today?!




I appreciate:



  • Waking up this morning in perfect health with sound mind and body
  • Seeing the Lion King on Tuesday-Awesome Play!
  • That today is Friday and I can take a nap when I get home if I want to!
  • Today is my Auntie Paulette's Birthday-Love you auntie!
  • My mom's boss is talking about hiring her on permanently!
  • My family, friends, and loved ones, those here and those that have past away---love you so much guys!! I'm truly blessed!
  • God's love mercy and grace
  • The great advise I received this week from Rob Grauert...been a blessing in getting me started on the right path towards my career! (we don't even know each other personally but he's been a major help)
  • That God forever and always places the right people along my path to show favor upon me and always has me in the right place at the right time!
  • That God continues to watch over me, my family, friends and loved ones, guiding us, guarding us, protecting us, covering us, blessing us, uplifting us, and bestowing upon us His unfailing love and mercy!



In Jesus Name...Thank you Amen


What do you appreciate today?


Stay Blessed...TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment