Monday, April 15, 2013

National Poetry Month Challenge: The Beach



Okay.....I'm back on track now!! Shall we continue ha!!

Day 15!!

Stay Blessed....Stay Tuned!



The Beach…Part 1


I watched you interlock your fingers with hers
You entangled her silky locks around your hand
The desire burned deeply within your eyes
You caressed the body covered with sand
Water rushed against her body
Not expecting the water to be as cold as that
She made a soft sigh, grabbed your shoulders
And put a slight arch in her back
I watched you follow the curve of her breasts
With your fingertips, making the slightest touch
Your tongue slowly made circles around her neck
She smiled like she just wanted you so much
You began to kiss her all over her body
From her feet to her knees
You began to massage her thighs with your mouth
As she yearned, you pleased
As your bodies interlocked
With pleasure, her toes sank into the sand
As I watched you, I wondered
Did you think about the ring you placed on my hand?


Copyright © 2012 by Yolanda Allen. All rights reserved worldwide. Poem from book Life's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment