Friday, April 5, 2013

National Poetry Month Challenge: YOUR LOVE




National Poetry Month Challenge: Day 5!

Stay Blessed.....Stay Tuned!


YOUR LOVE


Your love is in your touch
The strokes of your fingertips feel so good
Your love is in your words so clear
Your whispers tingle inside my ear
Your love is in your twinkling eyes
When they sparkle, my temperature rise

Your love is a thief in the night
Slowly, sneaking into my life
Your love, sinking in, every drop
Got my heart pounding non stop
Your love I need it so much
It feels so good it’s starting to hurt

Your love surrounds me so tight
I’m dreaming of your love every night
Your love is such a powerful thing
It’s got a suffocating hold on me
Your love has penetrated so deep
I’m ready to surrender, take me


Copyright © 2012 by Yolanda Allen. All rights reserved worldwide. Poem from book Blues of A Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment