Wednesday, April 3, 2013

National Poetry Month Challenge: DON’T HOLD BACK



Hey Peeps!!

Here is the poem for day 3!

Stay Blessed....Stay Tuned



DON’T HOLD BACK


I can see it in your eyes; I know you want me bad
So let me be the best love you ever had
I can hear it in your voice when you speak to me
The love comes pouring out so easily
I can feel it in your touch, as soft as can be
I can feel all the love that you have for me
Don’t hold back your feelings let them go
Don’t be afraid to let your feelings show
I won’t misused the love that you have for me
I may not be perfect, but I’ll love you perfectly
I can hear your heart crying out saying you need love
My love can silence those cries giving you all you dream of
It’s written all over your face, you want your heart to explore
You want my love to take you on a joyride, giving you all you yearn for
Don’t hold back, let your emotions show
My love is what you’re asking for; so let your feelings go

Copyright © 2012 by Yolanda Allen. All rights reserved worldwide. Poem from book Blues of A Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment