Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Adult Fiction!!



Hey Peeps!!


So if you are new to the New Adult category in fiction then you can check out this post on USA today which gives an accurate description of what New Adult is all about!!

"New Adult fiction is the hot new category in books"-USAToday



http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/04/15/new-adult-genre-is-the-hottest-category-in-book-publishing/2022707/


I look forward to exploring this category more with you and introducing you to my characters and their life experiences which you will find may not be to far from what you have gone through, or are going through or it just may remind you of someone that you know. Either way, I hope you will enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them!

Stay Blessed and Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment