Sunday, April 7, 2013

National Poetry Month Challenge: MOONLIGHT



Hey Peeps Poem for Day 7!!

Stay Blessed.....Stay Tuned!


MOONLIGHT

Making love in the moonlight
It feels so good
When you’re holding my body close
All our feelings are understood
The moonlight’s beaming down on your face
As your eyes twinkle so bright
Your body feels so warm next to mine
So nice, so right

I can feel your little heart
Beating, excitedly, inside your chest
Because your body knows
That you’re getting the best
I can hear the water
Running, rapidly, down the nearby stream
As you slowly and tenderly
Make sweet love to me

At this moment, I want to scream
But your love quiets me
And our souls just dance
To the sweet melody
As the moonlight dims
Our music has to come to an end
A special night, once again

Copyright © 2012 by Yolanda Allen. All rights reserved worldwide. Poem from book Blues of A Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment